Our customer service representatives (CSR) are responsible for most client communication and record-keeping. You will be responsible for answering phones, responding to emails, checking in appointments, stocking inventory, record keeping, and other miscellaneous office duties. This position requires attention to detail, avid record-keeping skills, quality customer service skills, computer literacy, and flexibility. The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 2-3 years of customer service experience in the veterinary field.
Customer Service Representative
- Complete the employment application
- Send the completed application, your resume, and cover letter to email@example.com
- Title the subject line “Attn: Hiring Manager – ‘Put the name of the position you are applying for here’”
- Phone Interview – If you are a good fit the hiring manager will reach out to you to set up a brief phone interview to answer questions and hear more about your interest in working at our clinic
- In-person formal Interview – This interview will take place with the hiring manager at the clinic and will typically be between 30 minutes and 1 hour
- In-person informal Interview – This interview will give you an opportunity to see a day in the life at our clinic and give you a chance to meet our staff. You will be informally interviewed by senior staff members during this day-long experience.
- Job Offer – If you are a good fit our hiring manager will send you a job offer letter for your signature
- Onboarding Process – Once the job offer letter has been signed your start date and paperwork will be completed
- Hired! – Training Process – On day one, training begins!