Our full-time veterinarians work 4 days per week on average and receive competitive compensation including health insurance, 401(k) matching, double the CE budget of most veterinary practices, and paid vacations. You will receive 2 weeks of paid vacation with as much as 2 additional weeks of time off if desired. There is potential future ownership available if desired as well as a signing bonus for a full-time hire. As our Mixed Animal Veterinarian, you will have the privilege to work between the Small Animal and Equine departments and experience the varying caseload. Our mixed animal veterinarian will work alongside our established doctors and be able to utilize them through a mentorship program if so desired. Our ideal candidate will be able to be on call up to two weekends a month for equine emergencies, enjoy the flexibility of working a varying caseload, and be driven to help the business grow.
Mixed Animal Veterinarian
- Complete the employment application
- Send the completed application, your resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Title the subject line “Attn: Hiring Manager – ‘Put the name of the position you are applying for here’”
- Phone Interview – If you are a good fit the hiring manager will reach out to you to set up a brief phone interview to answer questions and hear more about your interest in working at our clinic
- In-person formal Interview – This interview will take place with the hiring manager at the clinic and will typically be between 30 minutes and 1 hour
- In-person informal Interview – This interview will give you an opportunity to see a day in the life at our clinic and give you a chance to meet our staff. You will be informally interviewed by senior staff members during this day-long experience.
- Job Offer – If you are a good fit our hiring manager will send you a job offer letter for your signature
- Onboarding Process – Once the job offer letter has been signed your start date and paperwork will be completed
- Hired! – Training Process – On day one, training begins!